Prevent ransomware attacks, ensuring your patient data is protected with enterprise level technology.
Do your employees know how to keep your customer data secure?
Corum CyberGuard provides advanced security technology combined with user security awareness training to help you protect your most valuable asset.
- If you answered no to any, or all of these questions, your business may be at risk.
- Corum CyberGuard can help protect you from a cyber breach.
- Stress free, easy installation.
- Uses advanced AI-based cloud automated protections.
- Impact free network security monitoring that blocks annoying ads, risky websites, drive-by-malware and overseas threat actors and nation-states.
- Applies device hardening policies to make pharmacy systems more resilient to cyber threats.
- Includes security policies and staff security awareness training.
- Regular monthly compliance reporting so you know the service is working.
Corum Cyber Security Webinar - Find Out If Your Pharmacy Is At Risk
Corum CyberGuard is a holistic cybersecurity program for your business. Risk reduction technologies at the PC and network layers are combined with user awareness activities, policy and process tools that provide clear rules and security best practices for your staff.
If an incident does occur, incident response and recovery options are also offered. The service has been designed to prevent cybersecurity events and incidents, stop viruses, malware and determined hackers from accessing or stealing your businesses sensitive and personal information.
Corum SafeGuard Plus is a cloud-based backup solution that protects pharmacy data. The system also allows for automated out-of-hours software updates including drug changes.
The service is centred around a dedicated device within your pharmacy that protects the pharmacy data that is stored on the device. Corum SafeGuard Plus has anti-virus protection, but it only protects the central SafeGuard device.
Corum CyberGuard provides a holistic cybersecurity program for your business with anti-virus and anti-hacking protection for all your pharmacy devices.
Corum SafeGuard Plus provides a business continuity and recovery function protecting you from potential losses due to a data failure, data corruption or data loss.
These services are complementary to each other and using both gives you the best coverage for business continuity, efficiency, and cyber protection.
Corum CyberGuard provides next generation protection features including real-time anti-virus protection that is supplemented with near instant cloud delivered blocking and round the clock protection.
It will harden your pharmacy computers and apply firewall protection at the network boundary and on the pharmacy systems.
It will protect against the following types of threats:
• Drive-by attacks (such as drive-by-downloads and malicious ads)
• Network attacks and port scanning
• Network intrusions
• Block malicious sites
• Block known bad nation states
• Lateral spread (a common tactic used by hackers to gain access to other computers in the same network)
Yes. Corum CyberGuard provides and enforces a network firewall on each computer it is installed on. Additional web-based network monitoring is also provided and will work regardless of the web browser used.
Corum will provide access to online training modules that provide pharmacy staff with best practice and up to date guidance on staying safe online. The training is designed for pharmacy environments and can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
Corum will provide regular training updates as threats change and generate additional learning modules covering high risk topics such as phishing, ransomware, incident detection and response and protecting personal information.
The Corum CyberGuard security team will take actions to contain and prevent a threat from propagating in your network. The Corum CyberGuard Security team will isolate a device and run automated remediation to attempt to contain a threat.
In the unlikely event that the protections fail, you need the ability to respond quickly to a cyber incident. Corum CyberGuard will provide you with direct access to experienced cyber incident response professionals. They will assist with restoring systems and guide you on how to report the incident.
Note: This is a separate service, charged only if an incident occurs.
Corum will provide concise policies for your pharmacy. The following policies are recommended:
• Acceptable Use Policy. This policy will tell your pharmacy staff the do’s and don’ts for your workplace.
• Incident Response Policy. This policy will tell your pharmacy staff how to recognise a security event or incident and how to report it. It will also tell you how to report the issue to Corum CyberGuard Security.
• Notifiable Data Breach Forms. These forms are for a “worst case” situation and will help collect the right information to allow you to report a data breach.
Corum can provide a basic customisation of the policies such as applying a logo from your pharmacy and updating the key pharmacy contacts during the onboarding of the service.
Yes. Corum CyberGuard will work alongside other vendor’s anti-virus products. You must ensure that the product is still supported and licenced.
Unsupported software including anti-virus can have security vulnerabilities and increase the risk of compromise. If the antivirus software is old or unsupported, we recommend that you uninstall the software.
No. Corum CyberGuard includes full antivirus protection.
There is no minimum hardware requirement. We do however recommend that the device is less than three (3) years old to ensure that the operating system and applications can be kept up to date to minimise additional security risks from unsupported software.
Supported Windows Versions:
• Windows 8.1
• Windows 10
• Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
• Windows Server 2012 R2
• Windows Server 2016
• Windows Server, version 1803 or later
• Windows Server 2019
Yes. You will need to include these devices as part of your subscription to CyberGuard. The devices will be secured and you will be provided reports on the compliance and ongoing security of the device.
Please speak to your CyberGuard sales consultant for more information before purchasing.
Microsoft does not support most versions of Windows 7. While your Windows 7 (or older Windows Vista or XP) may still be operating fine, it will not be able to be protected from modern day cyber threats. Microsoft does not provide security updates to discovered vulnerabilities and you may find it increasingly difficult to find security software that will run on these devices. It is in the best for your Pharmacy security that you act quickly and replace or upgrade the computer.