Retail Pharmacy Manager
Connect and manage multiple pharmacies with ease
Total Head Office Management
What are the features and benefits of RPM?
To streamline operations, reduce costs and increase profitability, RPM enables your head office to:
- Allocate stores to zones and manage pricing across zones to better control margins and suit local demographics
- Manage supplier deals such as bonus stock, rebates and discounts across stores. Set promotion start and end dates, perform bulk updates and implement across multiple zones
- View and manage inventory to reduce in-store administration and optimise stock levels across stores
- Place group orders using centralised sales figures, to maximise buying power and increase profitability, easily transmitting order details
- Centralise transaction records to monitor sales activity and profitability
- Run centralised customer loyalty programs to reward customers across pharmacies, generate repeat business and analyse buyer behaviour within zones or stores to tailor stock, pricing and sales promotions
- Manage sales promotions such as multi-buys, companion sales or bonus buys across zones to reduce store administration and increase implementation efficiency, customer loyalty and purchases
- Report stock, staff and sales performance across all stores and zones to reduce store administration, optimise stock levels, and increase cashflow and profitability
How does it work?
Instead of each store duplicating the same tasks to order products, set prices or manage promotions, RPM enables your head office to manage the retail strategy for all pharmacies in the group. Wholesalers can also modify product pricing via RPM’s product updates. Your head office benefits from automated pricing control and standardisation across the group.
RPM collects sales and inventory data from each store and consolidates it in a central database. Your management team has a clear view of each store’s performance and profitability. RPM efficiently transmits price changes, promotions, loyalty programs and new products to each store. With all stores connected, RPM provides the inventory visibility you need to optimise stock levels across the group.
Enquire now about Head Office Solution (RPM)