This example explains how to setup a Bonus-Buy where when the customer purchases 2 Beroccas they receive a third one free.
- When setting up the Details section of the Bonus-Buy window ensure that the Message at Till explains to the pharmacy operator that the customer will receive a third Berocca for free if they purchase 2
- Ensure the Bonus-Buy radio button is checked and that you have entered a start and finish date.
- For this example you need to Add Berocca as the Trigger Product and set the Trigger Qty to 2
- The Bonus Product also needs to be Berocca but the Bonus Qty only needs to be set to 1
Note: Buy 2 (Trigger Qty = 2) Get 1 Free (Bonus Qty = 1)
- In the Bonus window set the Sell at Price for the Berocca to $0.00 (or you can set the Sell at Disc % to 100%).
- When a Bonus-Buy item is brought up at the sales screen, you will notice that a different icon appears:
- When a Bonus-Buy item is highlighted in the sales screen, the ‘Message at Till’ text will be displayed to the pharmacy attendant.
- When the pharmacy attendant sells Berocca, enter the Quantity as 3 and then press
- An extra line is added to the sale indicating that one of the items will be given free
Note: Once a Bonus-Buy has been activated the text of the Bonus-Buy items turn green.