- To set up a new Bonus- Buy, from the LOTS Start Menu Tools Utilities Stock Utilities Multi-buys.
- This will display the Multi-Buys setup window
- To create a new Bonus- Buy select ‘New’.
- Under Type ensure Bonus-Buy is selected
- Then enter in the following:
- ‘Multi-Buy Name’ –The name of the Bonus-Buy.
- ‘Message at Till’ – This is the message to be displayed at the till when the bonus-buy is triggered. This will advise the sales people to companion sell the bonus item.
- ‘Start Date’ – The date the Bonus-Buy is to begin.
- ‘Finish Date’ – The date the Bonus-Buy is to finish.
- ‘Suspended’ – If for any reason you need to suspend the Bonus-Buy before the Finish Date you will need to tick the Suspended tick box (e.g. waiting for more stock).
- Max. Occurrences Per Sale – This is the maximum amount of times the Bonus-Buy is allowed to be sold per sale.