In LOTS, you are able to copy the complete contents of any nominated stock card to create a new stock card.
To copy a Stock Card:
- From the LOTS Main Menu, select ‘Stock Cards’ menu button (as shown in Figure 2.3.1).
- You will be prompted to enter in your Staff ID (as shown in Figure 2.3.2).
- Key in your staff ID and password.
- Select ‘OK’ to proceed.
- The ‘Stock Search’ prompt will display (as shown in Figure 2.3.3).
- Scan the item, key in the PLU/PDE of the item or key in part of the description.
- Once you have entered in the item that you would like, select the ‘OK’ button.
- A list of items will be displayed for you to select your desired item from (as shown in Figure 2.3.4).
- Select the item you wish to access by highlighting it and select the ‘OK’ button.
- The items stock card information will be displayed on the screen (as shown in Figure 2.3.5).
- Select the ‘File’ menu at the top left hand side of your screen.
- Select ‘Copy Stock Card’ (as shown in Figure 2.3.6).
- A screen will be displayed informing you that the stock item has been copied (as shown in Figure 2.3.7).
- Select the ‘OK’ button to continue.
- Once you have selected ‘OK’, your newly created stock card will be displayed on the screen (as shown in Figure 2.3.8).
- Ensure that when you are entering in the new product name, you remove the word ‘copy’ from the description.
- Enter in your stock card details. Ensure that you update the PLU number, the suppliers and their corresponding part codes (as shown in Figure 2.3.9).
- Once you have finished, select the ‘Save’ menu button to continue and save the new stock card.